Host a Screen Sanity Group Study
The Screen Sanity Group Study is designed to spark open, non-judgmental conversations in a casual setting. As our premier product, the Group Study features six video-guide sessions (plus four additional deep dives) that cover today’s most common screentime struggles.
As parents of digital natives, we are eager to connect with others about what matters most. And a topic that everyone can agree upon? The need for screen-life balance. If you’re ready to lead, we’re ready to help.
What you need to host:
- A copy of the Screen Sanity Group Study.
- Two hours per gathering — plan to go through two to three chapters per gathering.
- A circle of people and a heart to unpack the challenges we face with screentime.
- A space for participants to gather and connect
- A willingness to address the need, ask questions with curiosity, listen empathetically, and experience personal growth.